|Kyle O - sure looks like he is achieving |
his fitness goals!
Quick home workouts are not only great when you can't get to your gym but they can also play a major role in achieving goals.
Exercises you can add to your day to achieve your goals include:
- Push ups to improve upper body strength
- try adding 5 a day!
- Lunges and Squats to improve lower body strength
- try adding 20 a day
- Planks and sit ups (of any type!) to improve core strength
- try adding a 1 minute plank or 20 sit ups!
- Burpees to improve overall body strength and heart functioning
- try adding 10 a day!
Picture courtesy of KC PHOTO